Approx. Rs 1.2 Lakh / Piece
Get Best Quote
|AMC/After Sales Service available||Yes|
|Body Material||Mild Steel |
|Lifting Time (Sec)||0.3 sec|
|Load Capacity(Ton)||1-2 ton|
|Max Height(m)||0-10 feet|
|Number of Guide Posts||4 Post|
|Number of Vehicles||2|
|Height of Corner Posts||8' approx|
|Power required||1.5 HP|
The Khushi Stack Hydraulic Car Lift
available to us are manufactured in conformation to the international standards and efficiently parks two cars in the parking slot stacking one car above the other. These industrial Stack Lifts are high in performance and available in CS 150 model bearing a capacity of 1500 kgs.
- Absolutely safe in operation
- The lifted platform is locked in position by dual - hydraulic as well as mechanical - locking arrangements
- The platform has to be intentionally lowered by manually releasing the mechanical lock and then pushing the lever to down position
- Fail-safe electrohydraulic lifting system has a provision for lowering the stacked car even in case of power failure
- Floor Area Required - 17' L (without ramp)x 9' W
- Fully Lowered Height of the Stack Platform - 6", with entry/exit ramp to G. L.
- Fully Lifted Height of the Stack Platform - 6'6"
- Vertical Clearance under the Lifted Platform - 6'
- Clear space available under the Lifted Platform (For Car parked at ground level) - 17' L x 7'6" W x 6' H
- Height clearance preferred under the ceiling/roof (For stilt or Shed Installation) - 12'6"
- Power required - 1.5 HP
The cars compatible with CS 150 include –
Palio, Adventure Sport, Petra, Fiesta, Ikon, Fusion, Chevrolet Aveo & Opetra, Ambassador, Honda City & Civic, Accent, Getz, Santro, Maruti 800, Alto, Zen, WagonR, Swift, Esteem, Baleno, Omni, Reva, Octavia, Indica, Indigo, Marina, Camry, Corolla, Innova.